Whether it’s Christmas, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah or Kwanza, you can get 70% off your holiday cards right now through 11/7/12 with Cardstore.com! This is such a great deal – just use the code CCN2070 at checkout to receive your 70% discount.
There are over 762 different cards and layouts to choose from, and that’s just the Christmas cards! So take advantage of these great savings and tell your family and friends you’re thinking about them during this special time of year.
TIP: Don’t procrastinate! I heard it once said that 90% of life is just showing up on time. Maybe the other 10% was for those who get their shopping/Christmas cards done early.
Go HERE to grab this awesome deal! Remember, the 70% code expires on 11/7/12 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
This post may contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.