If you’ve been to Addicted to Saving before, you know that I recently had a face-lift done with the hopes of brightening the site and bringing more functionality. It seems like there’s never really a good time to do it, so I just plunged in this past Wednesday and have definitely been experiencing some growing pains!
One of the technical glitches I’ve experienced is with my store ads. Normally on Saturday mornings I post the top deals for the upcoming Big 3 Drugstores ads. Unforunately, those posts are having “compatibility” issues right now (but the engineers are working hard on fixing it!).
However, all of the full ads are up (or will be shortly) for the following stores, which I haven’t been able to highlight since Wednesday when I made the switch. Just look for the gold stars in the matchups – they indicate the best deals.
Below are the links to the ads which can all be found on the Stores Page. Hopefully by next week I’ll have my “glitch” worked out!
- Albertsons Coupon Matchups (Florida) – deals thru 10/28
- Aldi Deals – deals thru 10/28
- CVS Coupon Matchups – current ad & next week’s ad
- Dollar Tree Coupon Matchups – deals thru 10/28
- Kroger Coupon Matchups (Atlanta) – deals thru 10/28
- Kroger Coupon Matchups (Mid South Region) – deals thru 10/28
- Kroger Coupon Matchups (Mid-Atlantic Region) – deals thru 10/28
- Rite Aid Coupon Matchups – current ad & next week’s ad
- Walgreens Coupon Matchups – current ad & next week’s ad
- Whole Foods Florida Coupon Matchups – deals thru 10/28