If you shop at Publix and follow couponing closely, then you’ll know that there are often Get the Savings booklets that can be found both in stores and online. There are new booklets out in some stores “Make Your Home Italian Tonight,” and they will be online starting 9/28.
Below are a list of the coupons you can find, valid starting 9/28 and running thru 10/25. If you’re new to couponing, please note that these are Publix store coupons. That means you can “stack” these coupons with manufacturer coupons to save “double” on one item.
Here’s a list of the coupons. You can find these Make Your Home Italian Tonight Get the Savings coupons online starting 9/28:
- $1/1 Tyson Grilled & Ready Frozen Item 16 to 22 oz
- $1/1 Celentano Meatballs, Pasta, or EntreeB1G1 Kraft Refrigerated Shredded Parmesan Cheese or Kraft Refrigerated Shredded Parmesan, Romano, and Asiago 7 oz
- $1/2 Sargento Shredded Cheese 5 to 16 oz
- $1/2 Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage
- $1/1 Buitoni Refrigerated Pastas 8.3 to 20 oz or Sauces 10 to 15 oz or Pesto 7 oz (excludes Linguine, Angel Hair, And Fettucini cut pasta 9 oz)
- $1/1 Sorrento Galbani 32 oz Ricotta
- $1/1 Sorrento Galbani Chunk Mozzerella 16 oz
- $1/1 Sorrento Galbani Fresh Mozzarella 8 to 12 oz
- $1/2 Contadina Tomatoes 26 to 29 oz
- $1/1 Wright Sausage Product 16 oz
- $1/1 Perdue Frozen Individually Wrapped Boneless Chicken Breasts 32 oz Frozen
- $1/2 Coles Quality Bread Minis (excluding Mini Loaf)
- $1/1 Gwaltney Smoked Sausage 40 oz
- $1/2 Hormel Pepperoni Packs 4 to 7 oz
- $2/1 Mama Mancini Meatballs
- $0.55/1 Cento San Marzano Certified Tomatoes 28 oz
- $1/1 California Olive Ranch Products
- $1/1 Jennie-O Mild or Hot Breakfast Sausage Chub
- $0.55/1 Arnold Premium Italian Bread 20 oz
- $1/1 Cooked Perfect Meatballs Frozen
Thanks i heart publix for the pic and deal!
Also, it looks like Publix is changing their coupon policy starting Oct 1. Read about the potential changes in my post HERE.