So you’re on Facebook but aren’t seeing my posts? Make sure you join the Addicted to Saving Private Group to be sure you don’t miss any deals!
Below is the ad for the new Publix ad that starts this Thursday, January 29th or Wednesday, January 28th , depending on where you live. Remember that printable coupons often disappear quickly so if you do not see it, that means it has reached its limit. Also – some coupons in Sunday newspaper inserts are regional so not everyone will have the same coupon. Please leave a comment if you see any missing coupons, unadvertised deals or typos! Don’t forget that Publix Digital coupons has started! Go HERE to read how digital coupons work.
******Six Main Notes to Publix Shoppers:
1) When Publix has a Buy One Get One Sale, in order for Floridians to receive the second item free, we have to buy both items. Many other states only have to buy one item and they will get that one item for half (50%) off. Most matchups below are based on “True BOGOs.”
2) For Floridians, if we use coupons 50 cents or less, our coupons are not doubled. Many other states will double coupons as long as they are 50 cents or less.
3) Publix accepts competitor coupons and allows for one competitor and one manufacturer coupon on one item. Ask your Publix who they consider as competitors.
4) If you live in Florida, our sales cycle starts on Thursdays.
5) Some coupons are regional and some coupons are no longer available to print online. Feel free to leave a comment if you find a coupon that is no longer available.
To all of the deals related to Publix, check out the PUBLIX PAGE HERE.