Make sure you don’t miss ANY deals on toys, games, electronics and more! Join Addicted to Saving’s Holiday Deals Facebook group and stay on top of all of the latest deals! And, don’t miss my 2015 Holiday Gift Guide to see all of the gift ideas I am loving this year!
Yesterday I posted about Raise.com and they are my new favorite website for buying gift cards! (You can also SELL your Gift Cards there!) Right now they are offering $15 off any gift card . When you sign up for a Raise account, you will get a FREE $5 credit for signing up AND, there is a $10 off coupon code to use. This will get us $15.00 off of a gift card! Most of these gift cards are already reduced in price!
There are countless gift cards to choose from include Starbucks, Gap, Brookstone, Coldstone Creamery, Old Navy, and more! At checkout if you choose email delivery, you will receive your gift card right away! Or, if you select to have your gift card mailed, you should be receive notification it has shipped within a few hours. An example deal that I made is I purchased a Publix Gift Card $24.15 for $9.15 after using the promo code SAVE10 and my $5 credit. No brainer!! I already save big on my groceries and now I have a gift card to spend on them!
Here’s how to claim the Free Gift Card
1) Go HERE to sign up and create a new account – enter your email and cell phone number
2) Verify your email by clicking the link they send
3) Wait for them to text you a code and enter the code. Once you verify, the $5 will be credited to your account.
4) Browse around and add a gift card over $15 to your cart – the gift card has to be over $15 to work
5) Head to checkout
6) Enter Promo Code: SAVE10 during checkout to take off $10 (new accounts only). The Free $5 credit will come off automatically during checkout after you’ve entered your payment information
Head HERE to see all Holiday Gift Deals on Addicted to Saving