Some of you have expressed frustration at not being able to find certain coupons or change the zip at Coupons.com, so I thought I’d give a quick tutorial. It actually changed AGAIN last night, so I was ready to give another update, but this morning it’s back to normal. So, for those of you struggling to change the zip, here’s how you do it.
1) This is the first screen you will see when you click on a coupon and go to Coupons.com. To change the zip, the first thing you will need to do is click on LOCAL COUPONS (red arrow).
2) This is the next screen you’ll see. It will look like there are no coupons in your current zip (34655 in this example). Change your zip in the zip code area to the zip you’re looking for and then click the orange arrow.
3) Your new screen will look just like the previous one, but now you can see the zip code is changed. I changed the zip to 77477, because that’s the zip code you’ll find the $1.50/1 Stouffer’s Family Size Meals coupon, which can be used in this week’s Publix ad (go HERE to see the full ad, or go HERE to see my Photo Show and Tell where I used this coupon).
4) Now you’re almost done. Once you’ve changed zips, you’ll want to click on the COUPONS tab at the top, indicated by the red arrow.
5) And, voila! Now you can see the Stouffer’s coupon in our new zip of 77477 that wasn’t in zip 34655. That means cheap lasagna from Publix right now since it’s marked down from $6.99 to $3.99, and we have this $1.50/1 coupon, making it only $2.49. Yay us!
Hope this helps those of you who have struggled to find certain coupons or who forget how to do it each time you go to print your coupons for the week’s grocery run.
This post may contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.