Go HERE to see Addicted to Saving’s Coupon Trading Thread!
I have a few tips that I need you all to follow for trading/giving away coupons.
1) Feel free to trade OR give away manufacturer coupons, store coupons, store booklets, restaurant coupons, etc etc.
2) Only trade printable coupons if you know the person you are trading with. I hate to scare you but if the person you trade with makes a photo copy of the coupon you printed off on your computer, you can be charged with fraud. So, if I were you, I wouldn’t trade printables unless you implicitly trust the trader.
3) If you are giving away coupons for free you can request that the receiver sends you a self-addressed, stamped envelope so that you don’t have to pay for the postage.
4) Do Not type out your email address as one word. For example, if your email address is [email protected] .net, do not type out your email address like this. Instead, separate your email address into a few words like this: i love coupons at post mail dot net. **Otherwise, you may receive spam from other people, companies, etc.
5) Do Not type out your mailing address on this website. Instead, once you have worked up a trade in the comments section, email the person you are trading with and exchange your addresses via email.
6) To initiate a trade with coupons you have available, start a comment under this post stating “Trading” or “Giving Away” and then state the specific coupons.
7) To ask for a coupon you need, start a comment under this post stating “Looking For” and then state the specific coupons.
8) To respond to a Trade, Give Away or Looking For, answer directly under the original comment, exchange email address (see instruction #4) and correspond via email.
9) Once the trade is complete, write “Taken” and I will delete the comments pertaining that that specific trade.
Make sense?!? Have fun! Be ethical! This is a test try and if for some reason this doesn’t work, I will shut down the coupon trading. But, from the emails I’ve received, this is important to so many of you so I hope this works out!