When it became official that we were adopting our little girl from China, I immediately put together a list of things we would need for her nursery. My son is 3.5 and still in his crib (we have it transitioned to a toddler crib). He loves his crib and I didn’t want to put him in a big boy bed unless I really had to. So instead of using his crib in our daughter’s nursery, I started researching cribs. Immediately, I fell in love with Delta’s line of cribs and specifically had my eye on this Delta Children Madrid 4-in-1 Fixed-Side Convertible Crib. I thought this crib – in white – would go perfectly with the gray, white and pink theme I wanted the room to have. And, I loved that the crib would convert from a baby crib to a toddler bed to a daybed and then a full-size bed with headboard. It’s a crib that will literally grow with my daughter and I shouldn’t have to purchase any other beds for her anytime soon!
This past weekend, my husband put together our Delta Children Madrid 4-in-1 Fixed-Side Convertible Crib while I worked on getting the nursery ready. He said he was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to put the crib together! Also, you may notice, we put the mattress on the lowest level since our daughter is older and able to walk. Head HERE for more info on the Delta Crib.
Delta Children Madrid 4-in-1 Fixed-Side Convertible Crib:
- Converts from a crib to a toddler bed, to a daybed and to a full-size bed with headboard
- Daybed rail included
- Toddler guardrail and bed frame sold separately
- Strong and sturdy wood construction
- 3-position mattress height adjustments
- Fits standard size crib mattress (sold separately)
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
- JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the ASTM
- Easy assembly
- Assembled dimensions: 55.75″L x 30.25″W x 45.25″H
- Uses toddler guardrail: 0080 (sold separately)
- Uses full-size metal bed frame: 0040-009 (sold separately)
- Bedding not included
- Mattress sold separately.
I also have to draw attention to the Newton Wovenaire® Crib Mattress we are using. This mattress is amazing. The innovative design allows air to flow freely for optimal breathability and temperature regulation. The washable material prevents bacteria growth – and allows you to rinse off any less-than-adorable moments. Newton’s perfect level of cushy firmness helps your baby stay asleep. Newton’s core is made of 90% free air – yes, air and 10% food-grade polymer. It’s all wrapped up in a breathable, three-dimensional fabric that provides comfort and unzips for easy washing. Newton contains no foam, latex, springs, glue, or allergens and is 100% recyclable. Head HERE for more info on the mattress!
Head HERE to see my Baby Gift Guide filled with practical baby shower gift ideas!
This blog post is sponsored by Delta Baby. As always, all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.