I posted about Upromise earlier today and wanted to give you more specifics on the coupons they have available for you to upload to your Upromise card! Go HERE to login/register for a Upromise account. Then, click the “Grocery ecoupons” category to access all of the coupons below. Remember that your ecoupons can be used in conjunction with manufacturer coupons that you cut from your inserts or print online!
- Buy two (2) Johnsonville Italian Sausage, Smoked Sausage or Brats (14 oz, 16 oz or 19.76 oz), Save $1.00
- $0.75/1 Rhodes® Cinnamon Rolls
- $0.75/1 Rhodes® Warm-N-Serv Rolls
- $2.00/2 AIR WICK® Scented Candles
- $1.00/1 McCain® Sweet Potato Fries
- $1.00/1 McCain Purely Potatoes®
- $1.00/1 Weight Watchers® Frozen Novelty
- $0.75/1 Truvia® Natural Sweetener (40 ct or larger)
- $1.00/8 Beech-Nut baby food jar purees (any stage)
- $1.00/2 GUM® Toothbrushes (does not include Crayola Kids)
- $0.75/1 GUM® Go-Betweens®
- $2.00/1 AIR WICK® FRESHMATIC Compact Spray Starter Kit
- $1.00/2 AIR WICK® Aerosol Air Fresheners
- $1.00/2 JOLLY TIME Microwave Pop Corn Products 4.8 oz or larger
- $1.00/1 Snyder’s of Hanover Organic Pretzel Sticks
- $1.00/2 Dean’s® Dip 12 oz or larger
- $10.00/1 RapidLash
- Save 1% on any Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- $0.75/1 L’Oréal Vive Pro Shampoo or Conditioner
- $1.00/1 L’Oréal Studio Line Styling Product
- $1.50/2 Enjoy Life Foods Product (minimum $2 price)
- $0.40/1 NO YOLKS
- $0.40/1 WACKY MAC Veggie Pasta
- $0.40/1 WACKY MAC & Cheese Dinner
- $0.35/1 Diamond Crystal Salt Sense,
- $0.40/1 Diamond Crystal Sea Salt
- $0.40/1 Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt
- $0.50/1 Krazy Glue
- $0.50/1 Elmer’s School Glue, Glue-All or Glue Sticks
- $0.75/1 Elmer’s Tri-Fold Display Board
- Save 1% on any Lucky Leaf Pie Filling
- Save 1% on any Lucky Leaf Apple Juice
- Save 1% on any Musselman’s Apple Sauce
- Save 1% on any Musselman’s Apple Juice
- Save 1% on any Musselman’s Apple Butter
- Save 3% on any BIC Shaver
New to Upromise? Read the FAQs below:
How does Upromise help my family save for college? Join Upromise HERE and every time you make an eligible purchase with a Upromise partner, a portion of your purchase price will be deposited to your Upromise account. In general, you can earn with Upromise by shopping online through the Upromise website or when using a registered credit card or grocery card at participating in-store locations. Upromise offers several ways for you to redeem your earnings, by transferring them into an eligible 529 plan, making a payment on your student loan, a High-Yield Savings Accountor requesting a check. To help you save even more, you can invite family members and friends to also join Upromise and contribute into your account.
How do I save at the grocery store? The savings experience begins before you go to the grocery or drug store. 1) Register your frequent shopper cards (grocery cards) into your Upromise account 2) Go to the Grocery eCoupon section and activate the eCoupons of the products you wish to purchase. Doing this loads the coupons onto your frequent shopper card. There’s no need to present a coupon at checkout. 3) Go to a participating grocery or drug store, buy the eCoupon products you wish to purchase and make sure your frequent shopper card is scanned at checkout. 4) Your Upromise savings will automatically show up in your Upromise account within approximately 30 days.
What grocery stores and drugstores participate in the program? See a complete list HERE.
Can I view my account information online? Yes, you can view your Upromise account online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Is Upromise free to join? Yes, Upromise is free to join.
Can I save with Upromise even if I don’t have a child? Yes. You can save for a friend’s child, a relative – or even a child you hope to have in the future. You can even save for your own education – regardless of your age. To help a friend or relative’s future student save for college, join Upromise and then go to the Family and Friends section of your account. If you hope to have a child one day and would like to start saving now, enter your own name as the beneficiary you are saving for – you can update your information in the View/Edit Profile section of your account when the child is born.
Who can be a Upromise member? Any U.S. citizen or person residing in the U.S. or its territories who is of legal age in his or her state of residency (generally 18 to 21, depending on the state) can be a Upromise member.
How do I enroll in Upromise? You can enroll online – it just takes a few minutes. It’s easy: Sign up by providing some basic information and choosing a username and password; Confirm your profile; Register information like your current credit cards and grocery cards so you can start earning.
Do I open a Upromise account in my name or my child’s name? Open your Upromise account in your name and then add the beneficiary you’re saving for in the Profile section of your Upromise account.