I posted about Target Cartwheel coupons last week and wanted to post about them again this week in case you are still confused on how they work. You may have noticed that some of the Target deals I’ve been posting lately include Target Cartwheel coupons. I wanted to explain exactly how Target Cartwheel Coupons work. With Target Cartwheel coupons, you can save on everything from fresh produce to diapers to household items to clothing! The reason I love Target Cartwheel coupons is because you can use these coupons with regular Target store coupons! So these coupons are extra savings that you can stack along with your manufacturer coupon AND Target store coupon!
Target Cartwheel coupons are coupons that you can either print out or download to your smartphone. Follow the steps below to get started using Target Cartwheel coupons:
1) Go HERE to Target Cartwheel’s website.
2) Click “Login with Facebook” (you will need to connect Target Cartwheel with your Facebook page in order to access and use the coupons.)
3) Next, click on the coupon deals that you want to take advantage of. (see picture below)
4) Once you have clicked on the coupons you are interested in, they will show as added (see picture below)
5) Once you have finished clicking on the coupons you are interested in, click “My Cartwheel” at the top of the page. Then, click on “Redeem in Store” at the right of the page. (see below)
6) You can then either print out the Cartwheel coupons you are interested in (see below). The cashier will scan the barcode on the coupon to apply your extra savings. Or, you can download the app to your phone and at checkout, you can have the cashier scan the barcode on your phone.