**UPDATE** No longer accepting entries for this giveaway.
How many of you struggle with keeping clear skin? I admit, I’m often envious of those who can seemingly eat anything or be stressed and still have amazing skin. Skin care is something I’ve struggled with my whole life. And while I know I’m not alone on this issue, it’s still something I battle on a daily basis.
That’s why I’m excited to be hosting this giveaway sponsored by Lunchbox for three different lines of Neutrogena skin care products! While proper eating and stress-free living does help your body, I was surprised to find out there are some myths out there concerning what produces bad skin and what doesn’t.
So here’s the best part – the giveaway! Three lucky Addicted to Saving winners will receive one of the following:
First Prize – Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit line
- Foaming Scrub, Oil-Free Acne Wash
- Foaming Scrub, Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector
- Body Clear Body Wash
- Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes, 25 ct
Second Prize – Neutrogena Acne Products
- Power-Cream Wash, Oil-Free Acne Stress Control
- Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub (2-Pack)
- Redness Soothing Cream Cleanse Oil-Free Acne Wash
Third Prize – Neutrogena Sun Care
- Dry-Touch SPF 100 Ultra Sheer Sunblock
- Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid-Lotion Sunblock
The fun part is that all prize packages will have at least 4 products in them for you to try. How awesome is this! This giveaway ends Friday evening, 9/14/12, at 11:59 p.m. EST, so make sure you get your entries in by then!
How to Enter:
2) Leave a second comment stating which Neutrogena product you would like to try from the above prize package list. This entry comment is optional.
3) Share this post with your friends on one of your social media outlets (such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc), and leave a comment stating where you shared your comment. This entry comment is optional.
Good luck everyone!
This promotion is solely sponsored by Lunchbox and has not been endorsed or approved by Neutrogena or its subsidiaries or affiliates. By entering, you agree to look solely to Lunchbox for any claims in connections therewith, and not to Neturogena or its subsidiaries or affiliates. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
This post may contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.