The upcoming Publix ad has some pretty good looking deals! Please leave a comment if you see any missing coupons, unadvertised deals or typos! The deals below are taken from an Atlanta ad-scan courtesy of I Heart Publix. Once I get the Tampa ad-scan, I will update the prices accordingly. As the days go on, I will update this ad.
******Seven Main Notes to my readers :
1) If you are new to saving money at Publix, read my Intro to Publix post.
2) From time to time the print limit will be reached on printable coupons. You will know the print limit has been reached if you go to print a coupon and you receive an error message, a message stating you have already printed the coupon, or you just don’t see the coupon.
3) When Publix has a Buy One Get One Sale, in order for Floridians to receive the second item free, we have to buy both items. Many other states only have to buy one item and they will get that one item for half (50%) off. Most matchups below are based on “True BOGOs.”
4) For Floridians, if we use coupons 50 cents or less, our coupons are not doubled. Many other states will double coupons as long as they are 50 cents or less.
5) Publix accepts competitor store coupons! HOWEVER, each Publix accepts different competitors based on the proximity of the competitor’s location. Ask your Publix who they consider as competitors.
6) If you live in Florida, our sales cycle starts on Thursdays
7) To see Publix’s color full ad, go Here. The ad will not update until the new ad is live!
**Also – make sure you click the link at the bottom of this post that says “Display All Matchups
This post may contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.