Publix has some great buy one get one free sales this week! Remember that at Publix, we can use two $x.xx/1 coupons on two items on sale BOGO. That is the best way to maximize your coupons while shopping at Publix! You may find the prices below vary slightly with your store’s pricing. Also – remember that printable coupons often disappear quickly so if you do not see it, that means it has reached its limit. Also – some coupons in Sunday newspaper inserts are regional so not everyone will have the same coupon. Please leave a comment if you see any missing coupons, unadvertised deals or typos!
**Make sure you click the link at the bottom of this post that says “Display All Matchups
******Six Main Notes to Publix Shoppers:
1) From time to time the print limit will be reached on printable coupons. You will know the print limit has been reached if you go to print a coupon and you receive an error message, a message stating you have already printed the coupon, or you just don’t see the coupon.
2) When Publix has a Buy One Get One Sale, in order for Floridians to receive the second item free, we have to buy both items. Many other states only have to buy one item and they will get that one item for half (50%) off. Most matchups below are based on “True BOGOs.”
3) For Floridians, if we use coupons 50 cents or less, our coupons are not doubled. Many other states will double coupons as long as they are 50 cents or less.
4) Publix accepts competitor coupons and allows for one competitor and one manufacturer coupon on one item. Ask your Publix who they consider as competitors.
5) If you live in Florida, our sales cycle starts on Thursdays
6) To see Publix’s color full ad, go Here. The ad will not update until the new ad is live!
Thanks I Heart Publix for the typed list. All matchups have been formatted to Addicted to Saving