**I’m reposting this so those of you who are on the fence about Amazon Prime might jump off.
So Amazon made a pretty big announcement back in mid October. If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you will have a big advantage this Holiday Shopping season. It’s brilliant, actually, on their end. If you’re a Prime Member, you will be able to view Amazon Lightning Deals 30 minutes before non-Prime members can see them! This is pretty significant on those super *HOT* lightning deals, as deals can sometimes go in less than a minute.
In order to see this announcement on their site, you actually have to sign out of your Amazon account, but here’s the official verbiage: Consider yourself a techy, the best-styled fashionista on the block, or just an everyday savvy shopper? There are two ways for you to be among the first to decide what’s hot and what’s not. Get 30-minute early access to select Lightning Deals on Amazon, and shop new events on MyHabit.com 30 minutes before other customers can access these designer deals.
Below are the benefits of Amazon Prime:
1) FREE 2-day shipping on millions of products that Amazon offers comes included in your membership.
2) You’ll get access to over 40,000 FREE streaming TV shows and movies at any time like Downton Abbey, Miss Congeniality, The Matrix Revolutions, The American President, The Edge, You’ve Got Mail, and many more. You will also have access to lots of your favorite TV shows like 24, Lost, Ally McBeal, and Glee.
3) You will also get access to over 500,000 eBooks in the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library, which allows one free rental each month.
4) Unlimited music streaming with access to over a million songs and hundreds of custom-built playlists with Prime Music.
5) *NEW* Get 30-minute early access to select Lightning Deals on Amazon, and shop new events on MyHabit.com 30 minutes before other customers can access these designer deals.
After your 30-day FREE Trial, which you can start by going HERE, it’s just $99 for the yearly service, which you may cancel at any time. Personally, with as much shopping as I do online, the free shipping alone is worth it. But now with the early access to lightning deals combined with all of the other benefits, this is a no-brainer for our family!
If you haven’t already, join Holiday Deals with Addicted to Saving on Facebook! Every deal related to the holidays (gifts, decor, cards, travel, etc) will be posted in this group!