This week’s ad is a large one, but not full of the good deals we saw for Thanksgiving. Which is okay with me actually, because I’ve had so much else going on with Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. You may find the prices below vary slightly with your store’s pricing. Also – remember that printable couponsoften disappear quickly so if you do not see it, that means it has reached its limit. Also – some coupons in Sunday newspaper inserts are regional so not everyone will have the same coupon. Please leave a comment if you see any missing coupons, unadvertised deals or typos!
******Six Main Notes to Publix Shoppers:
1) From time to time the print limit will be reached on printable coupons. You will know the print limit has been reached if you go to print a coupon and you receive an error message, a message stating you have already printed the coupon, or you just don’t see the coupon.
2) When Publix has a Buy One Get One Sale, in order for Floridians to receive the second item free, we have to buy both items. Many other states only have to buy one item and they will get that one item for half (50%) off. Most matchups below are based on “True BOGOs.”
3) For Floridians, if we use coupons 50 cents or less, our coupons are not doubled. Many other states will double coupons as long as they are 50 cents or less.
4) Publix accepts competitor coupons and allows for one competitor and one manufacturer coupon on one item. Ask your Publix who they consider as competitors.
5) If you live in Florida, our sales cycle starts on Thursdays
6) To see Publix’s color full ad, go Here. The ad will not update until the new ad is live!
- To all of the deals related to Publix, check out the PUBLIX PAGE HERE.
Thanks I Heart Publix for the typed list. All deals have been modified to Addicted to Saving