This deal is perfectly timed for us since our newspaper subscriptions just ended! LivingSocial has two different Tampa Tribune newspaper deals available right now! We can purchase a one year (52-week) Sunday edition subscription for $17.00. OR, we can purchase a two year (104-week) Sunday edition subscription for $20.00 ($10.00 per year). Go HERE to view this deal.
- Distance restrictions apply; service area includes the following zip codes
- Limit 1 per customer
- Limit 1 per household
- Subscription expires 52 or 104 weeks from first delivery
- Subscription will start automatically within 15 business days
- Customers in Pinellas County zip codes will receive the St. Petersburg Tribune
- Customers in Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando County zip codes will receive The Tampa Tribune
- Excludes Highlands County & Polk County zip codes
- Home delivery is not available for Manatee County
- Please e-mail [email protected] with any questions
- All services must be redeemed by same household
- New subscribers or those with no active subscription for more than 30 days only
- All Tampa Tribune / St Petersburg Tribune subscriptions continue at expiration. Rates include state and local taxes, .45 Sunday and .13 daily transportation charges for print copies. You have the option to avoid transportation costs by picking up your newspaper at one of our distribution points, having it mailed, or receiving our electronic edition. Charges may vary.
- BY PURCHASING THIS DEAL, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, AND EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE PROVIDED TO THE TAMPA TRIBUNE AND/OR THEIR AGENTS FOR THE PURPOSE OF FULFILLMENT AND DELIVERY, AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROMOTION ONLY. IF YOU DO NOT WISH YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS TO BE PROVIDED, DO NOT PURCHASE THIS DEAL