This post is sponsored by P&G Good Everyday. As always, all thoughts & opinions are my own.
One of the things I love about P&G Good Everyday is that as I purchase P&G products, I not only get outstanding products to use in my household but I also help do good by helping others in the world. P&G has been doing good for more than 180 years. The Dawn Saves Wildlife program, #EndPeriodPoverty and Tide Loads of Hope disaster relief program are just a few of the many ways P&G has helped make a positive impact on the world. With all of the craziness that is going on around us right now, I love knowing that doing something as simple as purchasing necessities will help others in the world around me.
Did you know that P&G Good Everyday has a rewards program where with every purchase you make, they will donate to your favorite cause while also rewarding you with points? It’s a win-win! Have you joined yet? If not, head HERE!
Once I signed up for my P&G Good Everyday account and chose COVID-10: P&G + Feeding America as the cause I was interested in, I received an immediate message that just for signing up P&G has provided 1 meal for a person in need AND I earned 25 points!
HOW IT WORKS Getting involved, earning rewards and making a difference is quick and easy:
1) Sign up. Go HERE to www.pggoodeveryday.com to sign up and select your preferred cause.
2) Take action. By scanning a shopping receipt that includes your recent P&G brand purchases or taking an online survey, you earn points AND P&G will make a donation to a cause of your choice.
3) Redeem your points. Use your points for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, experiences, or to personally make a larger donation to a cause you care about.
4) Do good. No matter what action you take on P&G Good Everyday, P&G will donate to your favorite cause — so you can do good for the world, while earning rewards for yourself.
5) Discover more. Explore the other features on the new P&G Good Everyday website including coupon offers and Good News articles.
Once you join, I would love to know what cause you selected! With everything going on in the world right now, it feels good to know that purchases I make can help bless others!