This week’s Publix Weekly Ad & Coupon Matchups is different in that it begins today (Monday, 4/6) regardless of where you live! The matchups below may look a little different this week. There is still a printable list and the matchups are still all done for you. I will be working on this week’s Deals & Steals and they will be in the normal format that you are familiar with. Please leave a comment if you see any missing coupons, unadvertised deals or typos! Don’t forget that Publix Digital coupons has started! Go HERE to read how digital coupons work.
******Five Main Notes to Publix Shoppers:
1) When Publix has a Buy One Get One Sale, in order for Floridians to receive the second item free, we have to buy both items. Many other states only have to buy one item and they will get that one item for half (50%) off. Most matchups below are based on “True BOGOs.”
2) For Floridians, if we use coupons 50 cents or less, our coupons are not doubled. Many other states will double coupons as long as they are 50 cents or less.
3) Publix accepts competitor coupons and allows for one competitor and one manufacturer coupon on one item. Ask your Publix who they consider as competitors.
4) If you live in Florida, our sales cycle starts on Thursdays.
5) Some coupons are regional and some coupons are no longer available to print online. Feel free to leave a comment if you find a coupon that is no longer available.
To all of the deals related to Publix, check out the PUBLIX PAGE HERE.
Click Below to See the Ad: