We are just a couple days away from New Year’s Ecve and if you are anything like me, you are scrambling with last minute things to do! If you are looking for an easy finger foods recipe for Christmas parties or New Year’s parties, I have the PERFECT recipe for you that will take you about 20 minutes to make (start to finish)! And, it’s super affordable because you are shopping at Save-A-Lot!
All you need to do is head to Save-A-Lot and pick up three ingredients below. I love shopping at Save-A-Lot because their quality of groceries is awesome and their prices are extremely competitive! Head HERE to find a Save-A-Lot near you!
Kaskey’s Onion Soup Mix, $0.79
Mornin Delights Buttermilk Jumbo Biscuits, $1.29
Coburn Farms Butter, $1.99
Your total due will be $4.07 before tax (prices may vary depending on where you live). And, since you are only using half of one pack of soup mix and one stick of butter, this recipe will actually cost only $2.18 to make!
This recipe is so simple. You just need three ingredients!
Melt the butter and add the soup mix.
Quarter each biscuit and top with the butter mixture.
Bake the onion puffs according to the directions on the package.
3 Ingredient Onion Puffs Recipe
1 pkg Biscuits (found in the dairy case)
1 stick Butter
1/2 Envelope of Onion Soup Mix
1) Preheat oven to temp listed on biscuit package. Spray baking sheet.
2) Pull biscuits apart. Cut into quarters. Place on baking sheet.
3) Melt butter on low heat. Stir in 1/2 package of onion soup mix.
4) Using pastry brush (or spoon), brush biscuits with the butter mixture.
5) Bake according to time and temp listed on the biscuit can.
Head HERE to sign up for the Save-A-Lot Smart Shopper Club. You’ll receive the latest specials delivered weekly to your inbox, tasty and affordable recipes, and helpful kitchen hacks and entertainment tips!
And now for the giveaway! Two Addicted to Saving readers will win $25.00 Save-A-Lot gift cards! To enter, follow the steps below! Giveaway ends January 8, 2017 on or after 8:00 pm EST.
1) *mandatory entry* Leave a comment on this post sharing how often you shop at Save-A-Lot
2) *optional entry* Leave a second comment on this post sharing what your favorite appetizer to make during the holidays is.
3) *optional entry* Like Addicted to Saving on Facebook and leave a comment on this post stating whether you are a new or existing Facebook fan.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Save-A-Lot. The opinions and text are all mine.